Thursday, March 8, 2007

10 pages done, 40 or so left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I went to the library and got a productive bug up my ass and wrote 10 pretty quality pages of my thesis. I'm sure there are grammatical errors but I don't give a shit. I've got 10 pages freaking done dudes!!!! Now I have only 40 or so left to go and I'm done!!!!!!! Just have to revise and edit (don't these mean the same thing? hmmm?) and I can turn the fucker in. WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think I'm excited now. Wait till tomorrow when I have twenty or twenty-five pages done. Then there will be some excitement. Better get back to being productive. Later y'all.

1 comment:

doulos theou said...

You are that excited huh? No wonder you forgot your appointment with your students. You force their brains to retain unpleasant things for a few more days.

I want to avoid taking history of reformation with Hamig. I think one confession class is sufficient. From what I have seen so far, there is no history in that class.