Wednesday, March 14, 2007

25 pages done, 25 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 25 pages done of my thesis and have 25 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am half-way done and have five chapters almost complete. After my stint in the Reformation Resource Center tomorrow I will be done with chapter 5 and working on chapter 6. I am so totally excited. I'm hoping to get a chapter done a day. I should be done with my very very very rough draft no later than Monday. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I only have to edit it a thousand times and turn it in and I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!... Anyway, after my somewhat depressing previous blog, I felt the need to shed some light on the situation and share something good that is going on in my life as of this moment. Peace Out.

No comments: