Friday, March 23, 2007

don't know what to write here...

Ok so I'm done with my rough draft of my thesis. I still need a conclusion, but I'll deal with that when I am done with my revising. I met with Haemig today about my thesis. Over two weeks ago, no actually longer, I sent her the first ten pages of my rough draft, and I didn't get any comments on it till today. She of course tore it apart, which is good because I want to do a good job, but seriously, I only have a week to get the final product to her, Farag and Diane Jacobson. Really, she couldn't have gotten her ideas to me earlier?! I'm just a little annoyed. Besides having to work on revising my thesis, I have to finish my Early Church History mid-term for Tuesday night's class. Sometimes I just want to crawl in a hole and wish this all to go away. Sadly that is not the case, and so for the next few days I will be busy working on all of this stuff. I just want to be done. I can't take the sight of this place anymore. I feel suffocated. I need to get away.

This is what large amounts of stress do to me. I become super negative about everything and asocial. I don't want to be this way. I hate being this way. Too much change at one time stresses me out and too much is changing right now. I know I'll get through it and be a stronger person when it's all done and over, but seriously, I can't help but ask, am I there yet?

No comments: