Monday, March 26, 2007

back to prison and other random thoughts

I decided to get out of town for a bit this last weekend and went to the parental units house and hung out. Sadly I had to come back last night because I have a billion things to do this week and will be spending a ton of time in prison, aka the library, aka Luther Seminary in general. But I am feeling more confident due to my brief escape that I will be able to make it through this week without killing or doing physical harm to anyone, which is a very good thing. I may get close to doing it, but I feel I will be able to restrain myself better now.
But this weekend was nice. I went down to Northfield on Saturday and had lunch with my one of my best buds Michelle and then just hung out watching crappy cable tv. Sunday I hung out some more and watched basketball and golf with the parental units and just relaxed. I didn't do any school work at all except for some revisions to my thesis. It was really nice. Unfortunately, now I have to scrabble today and part of the day tomorrow to get my Early Church History midterm done. I only have one essay done out of 6, doing the math I have 5 left. It won't be too hard, I just don't have the motivation to do it. So I am forcing myself to go back to prison today to get it done. I hope to spend some time outside today as well because it is freaking nice out. WOOHOO!!! spring is finally here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh prison. The first time you said that I thought you meant a real prison and was wondering why you had to go to prison.

Glad to hear that your thesis is almost done! I get excited for you because I know how much time and energy you have put into it!