Monday, March 12, 2007

Papers papers papers

Today I decided to take my time going to school since I don't have classes on Mondays yet. Taking my time actually means working on a paper that is due tomorrow which is supposed to be 9-10 pages long. I was going to go to the library earlier today and work on it there but I feel that the library has turned into my place to work on my thesis and therefore it is hard for me to do other work there. I know this sounds strange.
Fucking neighbors. They always slam their damn door shut and it is really starting to piss me off to the point I want to go and yell at them to learn how to close a door properly. But probably never will.
Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, that's right, I am working on my final paper for Eusibius class that is due tomorrow. So far so good. I have 7 pages done, only two more to go. I figure if I get about a paragraph on page nine I'll be good to go. When I am done with this paper, I am finally going to get ready for the day and head to school. Sometimes it is just nice to slowly work on something and relax instead of feeling rushed and stressed out. At least I am able to work this way on this paper. Other papers, well that's another matter all together.
Soon I'll be done with the big one and I'll be much more pleasant to be around. I am so looking forward to that day, I can not even express it is words, which is shocking. But for now, it's all about papers papers papers.

No comments: