Tuesday, March 20, 2007

bagels with Carb Freedom peanut butter...

Today I woke up late and haven't even taken a shower yet. I'm feeling worn out and I lack the energy to do anything. So I got up finally and made myself a toasted bagel and spread some Carb Freedom Skippy peanut butter on it, and poured myself a glass of milk. Then I sat down at my computer and checked my email and am now writing this blog.
I really don't like this feeling of barely being able to move because of sheer exhaustion. I shouldn't be tired either. I got plenty of sleep last night and even slept in. What is my problem? But now I am up, which is good and am trying to get my ass in gear so this will be a productive day. Well what's left of it anyway. And I think making my bagel with Carb Freedom peanut butter with a glass of milk on the side has helped tremendously.

No comments: